Hempbuild Ltd are committed to protecting the personal information of everyone who shares their information with us in the course of our work. This policy states how we collect, utilise and store your personal information and data. Hempbuild Ltd. fully respects your right to privacy, and we shall not collect any personal information about you on this website without your knowledge and explicit permission. Any personal information which you submit to Hempbuild Ltd. will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection law including, with effect from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Information we collect…
When you visit the hempbuild.ie website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the hempbuild.ie website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the hempbuild.ie website.
- We collect device Information using the following technologies, all standard practice:
– Cookies, Log files and Web beacons.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the hempbuild.ie website, we collect certain personal & order information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
- If you sign up for our communications such as newsletters, blogs, discount, offers, etc we collect the personal information you have provided.
- Your marketing preferences.
- The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries.
We use the information we collect to…
- Create and manage your account, provide and personalize our services, process payments (via an encrypted connection to our payment processor.) and respond to your inquiries.
- Communicate with you, including by sending you emails about your transactions and service-related announcements.
- Administer surveys and other promotions.
- Promote our services and send you tailored marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of Hempbuild Ltd. and measure the success of those campaigns.
- Analyse your interactions with our services and third party online services so we can tailor our marketing to what we think will interest you.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Provide you with customized services. For example, we use your location information to determine your language preferences or display accurate date and time information.
- Analyse and learn about how our services are accessed and used, evaluate and improve our services.
- Ensure the security and integrity of our services and payments.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States for use only in marketing services, we never sell or share your data.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Hempbuild Sustainable Products Ltd. takes your privacy very seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, multiple password layers, digital protections including, 2048-bit SSL provided by Let’s Encrypt Authority X3 and advanced DDoS mitigation techniques to protect our site from malicious traffic and data scrapers.
Sharing and disclosing your personal data and information.
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
Following the law or protecting rights and interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Transfers Outside the EU
Hempbuild Ltd uses some products or software that may be hosted/stored in the USA, which means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the below purposes.
A marketing database with Mail-chimp.
Therefore, when you use our website/send us an email/sign up to our newsletter etc, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in the USA. Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by the EU legislation and GDPR guidelines.
How Long We Keep Your Data
- We keep your information for as long as you are a client.
- We may keep your information longer if required by law or for legitimate business purposes such as taxation.
- Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months.
- Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
You can contact us at
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post using the details provided below:
Kells Enterprise and Technology Centre, Cavan Rd, Kells, Co. Meath, A82 E1C6
Telephone: 046 92 41524
Data Protection Commission
Telephone: 1890 252 231
How to opt out or unsubscribe.
If you have subscribed to one of our services through a newsletter or social media account, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in all emails that you receive from IIS Ltd.
Queries in relation to above can be sent to email@example.com