SHIPPING & HANDLING
Terms and Conditions of Shipping & Handling.
Delivery times apply to items in stock.
- The preparation of your delivery will begin within 24/48 hours from the confirmation of the payment for the order Monday to Thursday from 9:00am-5:00pm GMT. Orders are processed & shipped within 14 business days but at busy periods this may be extended to 30 days.
- Shipping Rates are determined at checkout and represent the lowest available shipping cost to our customers. No profit is made from our shipping rates.
- If any items you order are not available we will use the telephone or email details you have provided to contact you and discuss how you wish to proceed. If we are not able to contact you we will use our discretion and send you the items when they are available or refund you accordingly.
- Deliveries normally occur between 9am and 6pm. Currently the exact timing of delivery cannot be specified but you will be informed of the date of arrival.
- Working days are classified as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made direct to your door or location specified while ordering. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods.
- We do not deliver items to multiple addresses.
- Please leave a daytime telephone number as we may contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- If your order contains more than one item (such as Hempcrete Block Pallets & Hempflax Insulation) you may be contacted by more than once to arrange the delivery date, and the products may be delivered separately even if they have the same estimated delivery dates because our products come from different delivery partners and suppliers, normally this is not the case and items are shipped together.
- Delivery is available to all Ireland, UK mainland addresses and most European countries. See listed countries at checkout for details. Customers living in remote rural areas should note some services are not available. If you live in one of these areas, please contact us.
- We regret that we are unable to deliver to Scottish islands, Isles of Scilly, Jersey and Guernsey.
- Hempbuild Sustainable Products Ltd. shall not be liable to the buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the goods by the seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason or any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the seller.
- Hempbuild Sustainable Products Ltd. must be notified within 24 hours of any loss or damage to the orders received. All orders must be signed for upon delivery.
- Normally our couriers complete a swift inspection of the goods delivered to ensure no damage in transit and to ensure the buyer has the correct order in factory condition. This also ensures that the seller knows that the orders have been received.